Monday 8 October 2018



Today is the birthday of Frank Herbert.


Franklin Patrick Herbert, Jr. was an American science fiction writer best known for the novel Dune and its five sequels. Though he became famous for his long novels, he was also a newspaper journalist, photographer, short story writer, book reviewer, ecological consultant and lecturer. Wikipedia
 
 

His famous quotes

 
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.
 
The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
 
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
 
A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.



This is a list of works by the science fiction author Frank Herbert
 
 
 
Try any one of his works.....
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. this information help me mam i known about new author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me suggest you for better writing...
      "This information helps me mam. I came to know about a new author"

      Delete
  2. This information is very useful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today i learned something new

    ReplyDelete
  4. This information help me to learning something new and I'm learned about new author.. His quotes gives motivation to us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "This information helps me to learn something new and I have learned about a new author. His quotes motivate us."

      'Quotes' is plural. So no need to add 's' to the verb.

      Keep improving.

      Delete
  5. nice quotes and it's imformative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I know something new information... Its really very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I know something new information... Its really very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I learned something new

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to see the responses.. May I take this forum to improve our writing skill... So why don't you post some lengthy comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a new information for us mam we came to know about him.His Quotes are very nice and we know about his novels.It is a new and useful message for us mam

    ReplyDelete
  11. learnt a few information about a new author..we find difficult to do a single task but look at him, he had done a great job thereby we learnt that he was a multitask-er and this information made me to do more than a task..thank you mam..by rajalakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today I learned a new information and his quotes are excellent

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete